The International Protection Accommodation Service (IPAS) is responsible for providing accommodation and related services for individuals and families who arrive in Ireland and enter the International Protection (‘asylum’) process.
As some of you may know, IPAS are accommodating people in the grounds of the Central Mental Hospital , Dundrum.
The residents there are living outdoors in army style tents. If you would like to donate items please drop directly to the CMH for the attention of MYO- Manager
- Men’s jumpers, fleeces, hoodies
- Men’s tracksuits, socks, runners, shoes
- Men’s toiletries -even if slightly used
- Fleece Blankets and kit bags.
- Bibles and Rosary Beards ( as requested by the manager there)
All items must be clean and in reasonable condition.
Thank you from the Parish Pastoral Council